- The types of personal information we collect on the WELLE ESSENTIALS website and how we collect it;
- How we hold and use the information, including to provide promotional materials and advertisements that have been tailored to you based on the personal information provided;
- To whom we may share personal information;
- The choices available to you regarding our use of personal information;
- The measures we take to protect the security of information; and
- How you can contact us about our privacy practices.
1. Collection Of Personal Information
- first and last names, email address and date of birth;
- other information such as country of residence and gender, home address and telephone number;
- communications with us or directed to us via letters, emails, chat services, calls, and social media;
- any content you voluntarily provide or contribute;
- your location where the IP address of your computer or device is used to determine your geographic location so that we can customise your experience (e.g. language settings)
- We may ask for and collect personal information (either directly or when you communicate with us in any other way, or indirectly through our third party partners or providers)
2. Use Of Personal Information
Personal information may be used to:
- Provide products and services you request;
- Communicate information about our products and services and for other promotional purposes (from which you may opt-out);
- Carry out customer service communications;
- Carry out administrative or for legal purposes;
- Verify the information, and to prevent fraud or other unlawful activities. This includes sharing personal information with government authorities or enforcement bodies for compliance with legal requirements, or otherwise as required or permitted by applicable Data Privacy Law;
- Carry out anything else you give us informed consent to.
3. Protection And Management Of Personal Information
3.1 Encryption and security
The data you provide to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card details so that they can be securely transferred over the internet.
3.2 International transfers of your Personal information
As a website, WELLE ESSENTIALS can be accessed from multiple jurisdictions. The personal information that WELLE ESSENTIALS collects from users will be stored in New Zealand and might also be shared with third party data recipients (e.g. e-commerce and logistics providers and customer support providers) that are not located in New Zealand, the European Economic Area, Australia or the United States of America. Therefore, the personal information that you provide to WELLE ESSENTIALS may be transferred internationally to countries other than the country in which you initially provided your data.
3.3 Retention of your Personal information
We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is being processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
We also consider the periods for which we might need to retain personal information in order to meet our legal obligations, or to deal with complaints and queries, and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made.
4. Sharing Personal Information
- other companies and members within the WELLE ESSENTIALS group;
- our trusted third party partners (identified on our website), who may offer products and services on or through our Platform. You should consult their privacy policies for further information;
- other companies, contractors or agents that assist us in providing services to you, including our online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell and deliver our products and services to you, support ticketing, legal services, debt collection, administration services, customer services and information technology support;
- only where you have provided consent, other companies, contractors or agents in connection with our marketing efforts, or marketing platform providers;
- government authorities, law enforcement bodies and regulators for compliance with legal requirements, or where otherwise required by applicable Data Privacy Law; and
- our legal and other professional advisers in order to enforce our legal rights in relation to our contract with you.
We may also transfer your Personal information to potential buyers in the event that we sell or transfer all of a part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization or dissolution / liquidation), under strict non-disclosure restrictions, and solely in order to allow a buyer to determine whether to proceed with the transaction, or where such a determination is made, to complete it.
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have questions or concerns or wish to exercise your rights related to your Personal information, please contact the WELLE ESSENTIALS team at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WELLE ESSENTIALS Limited (referred to as WELLE ESSENTIALS, we, us, or our) is the data controller for all personal information that is collected and used for the purposes of data privacy laws, principles and regulations which may apply (including the European General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”) (collectively, “Data Privacy Law”).